About Me

My photo
"There will always be trends, but I think, by being true to yourself and your art, you will set the trend" - Tara McPherson

Monday 1 November 2010

Alberto Seveso

Seveso's work is vivid, diverse and really inspiring and I also thing that this style could fit in within my initial ideas for my album cover.


I like his work because of the complexity of the peeling-off-layers type effect.
As much as I'd like to be able to do this sort of editing, I know I'm not nearly good enough! Although I still will take elements from Alberto Seveso's work.


For example, some of his work looks a little more simple. I like the use of the coloured shapes in this piece, and I think I could layer up shapes like this in my work.


Alberto Seveso's Official Website
About Alberto Seveso on a Designer blog

No comments:

Post a Comment