About Me

My photo
"There will always be trends, but I think, by being true to yourself and your art, you will set the trend" - Tara McPherson

Thursday 27 January 2011

Back Cover Drafts


























Design 1:
I didn't choose this design because there wasn't enough
space for the song list. Also, I don't think that it linked
enough with the front cover, and that it was too busy. 
Design 2:
This design is slightly better as it links with the front cover
more, however, I think it is too similar, as the only thing
different is that the main front image has been replaced
by the song list.
Design 3:
I was running out of ideas for my back cover designs, so
I started looking at CDs I had at home for inspiration.
I came across "Recipe For Hate" by 'Bad Religion', and
really loved the design, so I took that inspiration and used it
for this design, which I'm really happy with, as it is simple and
fits in well with the back cover.
(back cover inspiration)

No comments:

Post a Comment