About Me

My photo
"There will always be trends, but I think, by being true to yourself and your art, you will set the trend" - Tara McPherson

Monday 6 June 2011

The Morning After The Night Before


This is the end result of my Miss Aniela inspired ‘The Morning After The Night Before’ piece

I didn’t rea
lly anticipate for it to be so difficult and kind of forgot that the duvet of the bed would be hard to work with - with each picture the folds in the fabric would differ depending on where I was positioned, so it took me a few goes to work out how to get around this problem and I ended up just being really careful when posing so as not to disturb the duvet too much, although this wasn’t very easy
I think if I did this kind of thing again I’d have to put things, for examp
le a pillow, where I would be posing in the rest of the pictures so the folds in the fabric would be as close to not moving as possible

I used my Nikon D5000 and a tripod, ISO 800, Aperture 4, Shutter Speed 1/20

No comments:

Post a Comment